On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 08:32 +0100, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> Adding <meta> in general is not a concern faik but setting the correct
> encoding is.
>
> Examples are
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>  for xml files

That is correct for the doc declaration.

> And
> files

nupp, that tag may be needed to be valid html5 but that is not the
concern of the serializer but the prior transformation process.

> So I was only referring to setting the correct encoding which can be
> configured as a Serializer property.

Yes but that only goes in the PI and is used for the serialization.

salu2

> Robby

codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>