On 01.12.23 17:41, Cédric Damioli wrote:
Hi,

First of the sub-project to be discussed, the Cocoon 3 project.
Never released, it only reached the alpha status 12 years ago.
Its goal was to provide a pure Java API on top of pipelines and sitemaps
concept, to be able to easily implements lightweight REST applications.

We'd like to know whether you'd prefer:
[ ] retiring Cocoon 3.0
[ ] reviving/maintaining Cocoon 3.0, meaning that you volunteer to be
somehow involved

+1 for retiring Cocoon 3.0. Most likely you would start from scratch
anyways if you want anything in that direction.

Regards,
Jörg

Please note that the above proposal is not a formal vote, but more like
a open poll, so that everyone could speak out.

Cédric