In our fork I have the Dojotoolkit updated to the version 1.17.2

There is some issue about the flowscript framework that in our fork still using the Rhino version rhino1.5r4-continuations-R26.jar but that branch was updated to the version s-1.6R5.jar but that version break our application.

I don't think there is people using that branch, we still have a active application using that, but the changes I made was mostly to make it run on newer java versions and some minor fixes.

On 1/12/23 12:27, Christofer Dutz wrote:
I'd be -1 on retiring 2.x.

I put in the work to fix things, cause I still think there's valid usecases for it.

I would be willing to help and try to see, if we can reinitialize a small community around it.

Chris

Gesendet von Outlook für Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
*From:* Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
*Sent:* Friday, December 1, 2023 6:42:08 PM
*To:* dev@cocoon.apache.org <dev@cocoon.apache.org>
*Subject:* Re: [DISCUSS] Retiring 2.x ? (Was: Re: Future of the Cocoon project)

Le 01/12/2023 à 18:00, Cédric Damioli a écrit :

> We'd like to know whether you'd prefer:
> [ ] retiring Cocoon 2.x
> [ ] reviving/maintaining Cocoon 2.x, meaning that you volunteer to be
> somehow involved

I'd vote +0 for retiring 2.x, holding my thoughts until the result of
this thread.
I personally don't use it nor plan to use it, but with my PMC member hat
on, I see that there's still some interest around here.
The current PMC and committers roster is not sufficient to keep the
project alive, but with new volunteers, why not ...

Cédric

--
Saludos.
Carlos Armando Chávez Chavarría.