On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Antonio Petrelli
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  There is already a regular-expression tool called Expresso:
>  http://www.ultrapico.com/Expresso.htm
>  Come on, James, express yourself better :-D

Thanks, Antonio.  :)  Ok, I googled only shortly to look for something
(I think I typed "expresso java" and looked at the first couple of
hits).  Again, I don't care about the name, but I do like it.  I'd go
for commons-expression (or commons-express) just as easily, though.
I'm mainly concerned with the content.