On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:18 AM, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Antonio Petrelli
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  There is already a regular-expression tool called Expresso:
> >  http://www.ultrapico.com/Expresso.htm
> >  Come on, James, express yourself better :-D
>
> Thanks, Antonio.  :)  Ok, I googled only shortly to look for something
> (I think I typed "expresso java" and looked at the first couple of
> hits).  Again, I don't care about the name, but I do like it.  I'd go
> for commons-expression (or commons-express) just as easily, though.
> I'm mainly concerned with the content.

The Commons rule is (or at least was) that Commons components should have
"boring functional names", so Commons Expression would fit, but Commons
Expresso would not. (Yes, there are some components that do not conform, but
they existed prior to the instigation of the rule.)

--
Martin Cooper