-1

I use package-level test suites all the time from Eclipse. Running all tests in
a given package is a very reasonable thing to do IMO. Otherwise I am forced to
the command line where I often cannot ask Ant or Maven to even run tests in a
given package. I am stuck with whatever the build's test target does. Not only
that but I'd have to sit through a build every time...