On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 4:20 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14/03/2009, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Gary Gregory wrote:

Two separate issues.

1/ Do we hook the build to the tests or the suites. I've updated the
pom.xml to point to *Test rather than to talk to the suites. I'd
delete the build.xml, but I suspect people would complain. So any
*Test should be hooked up now and ongoing.

2/ Do we keep the suites around for some kind of value. Given that all
the tests take 23 seconds on my not new laptop, I'm not seeing a great
need to have to keep remembering to add a Test to the Suite.

Hen