On 15/03/2009, Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> [...]

I've just discovered one minor issue - EntriesPerformanceTest. This is
in the main lang directory, but not in the LangTestSuite -
deliberately, I suspect, as it take over 100 seconds on my system.

Perhaps it could be moved into a different package (would have to fix
some access rights), or maybe into a different source tree (same
package - one can run tests from the navigator as well in Eclipse)?