I wrote some code based on the org.json implementation mainly if you map a
class property in your json with your java class fqn or a key that
corresponds to some java class fqn  you can map the object back and forth
from java to json and vice versa, nothing too fancy but saved me the effort
of mapping a complex object graph back and forth.
As for Antlr I am with Christian that JSON is very basic in a way that
doesn't really call for adding dependencies