----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Dunning" <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
To: "Commons Developers List" <dev@commons.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [math] Re: commons-math, matrix-toolkits-java and consolidation

+1 on this change. Grand names like SparseRealMatrix should be reserved for
the interfaces.

I'm +1 on these grounds (and, yes, that means I'm volunteering to do the work). I could add the getSparcity method as well (the only one that is useful for 2.0). Could do the getShape which would presumably return an enum (which would only have one element in 2.0) to ease the pain of upgrading to 2.1 when there are more.

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Luc Maisonobe <luc.maison...@free.fr>wrote:

> - rename SparseReal{Matrix, Vector} to OpenMapRealSparse{Matrix, > Vector}.
> Implement above interfaces.

I have no opinion on that. What do others think ?

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve