Hi guys,
migrating to Junit4 I met a small issue that can be easily resolved in
more that 1 way, I'd like to discuss with you how we want doing it:

Tests in error:

initializationError(org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.TestDigesterRulesSource)
  initializationError(org.apache.commons.digester.plugins.TestObject)
  initializationError(org.apache.commons.digester.TestObjectCreationFactory)
  initializationError(org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.TestObject)

These classes are not unit test at all but rather classes to support
tests, but because of the name pattern, surefire tries to execute them
as unit test, but Junit4 fails because no test methods are present in
these classes.

AFAIK we can fix it in 2 ways:

1) renaming all the class name;
2) adding fake test methods

I'm for 1, what do you suggest to proceed?
Thanks in advance, best regards!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/