On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Simone Tripodi
<simone.trip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> thanks a lot!!! I just need to fix the svn cp we discussed in the
> other thread, write the release notes and I'll be ready to calla a
> vote.
<snip/>

Two suggestions:
 * Digester release notes have been written by hand (rather than
generating them as mentioned on the wiki) -- look to prior releases
for examples.
 * I'd deploy the latest site here [1] (mvn site-deploy) first and
wait for feedback given there have been a number of site changes. That
way you won't have to spin another RC to fix any site tweaks.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/digester/