On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Simone Tripodi
<simone.trip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks both Antonio and Phil :)
>
> @Phil: absolutely right, but that concerns the main site, what I was
> worried about is the 2.1 specific release site. I already deployed the
> 2.2 site, you can see them on http://commons.apache.org/digester/
> It seems everything looks good, btw if you couls send some feedback
> after a quick review it would be much more than appreciated, thanks in
> advance!!!

<snip/>

Given the way the site menu works, there are now a number of broken links.

The 2.1 guide should actually be part of the deployed site so the
menus continue to work. Now that we have a more elaborate guide (in
terms of number of site pages), perhaps we should just pull specific
release guides in via svn externals.

-Rahul