Hi all guys,
sorry I'm late but I took yesterday to rest a little. That's exactly
the point of my question in my first message, so I approached the
problem using the Antonio's suggestion, since that part was missing on
the wiki page or the link Phil pointed. If you explain me what the
procedure is, I'm more then pleased to fix the new site and add the
missing doc on the wiki.
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/