Bonjour Frank,

I think of [lang] as "what is missing in java.lang", and, to be honest,
evaluating math expressions is not on my list ;)

Complex or not I expect math things in [math].

I, as others, am leery of introducing yet another expression language.

Gary Gregory
Senior Software Engineer
Rocket Software
3340 Peachtree Road, Suite 820 • Atlanta, GA 30326 • USA
Tel: +1.404.760.1560
Email: ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com
Web: seagull.rocketsoftware.com