The build runs fine under Windows 7 with Java 1.5 and 1.6. Site and artifacts look good.

Here are some minor comments:
- The binaries are missing md5 files. Not sure whether they are really required, but other components use to have them. - In the release notes under "Introduction" it may be useful to have one sentence describing what this component is all about. - There are some findbugs errors, but I assume they are not related to the work that was done for the 0.5 release.

So +1.

Oliver