On 22 August 2011 19:42, ralph.goers @dslextreme.com
<ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I've left the 1.0 web site out there as vfs1 for the time being. I figured
> I'd delete it once I could verify the new site.

Ideally the new site should include links to 1.0 javadocs etc.

> The artifacts for 1.0 are still in the dist directory but I seem to recall
> only the most current artifacts are supposed to be in there and the older
> stuff should be archived somewhere.

That's only true for superceded releases, not different products as this is.

So a week or so after  2.0.1 is released, 2.0 can be deleted from dist/

At some point in the future if there is no further need for VFS 1.0
then it can be deleted.
Same with Lang and Math.

> I'm not a fan of deleting things until I'm sure I didn't screw it up.
>  Unfortunately, neither of the two web pages I referenced are completely
> clear on this part of things.

WHich pages?