On 12/18/11 1:12 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all,
> Since I proposed[1] to resurrect commons-graph from dormant to
> sandbox, there's been not only my personal activity, but we have
> recorded a good number of discussions on the ML and received
> contributions on JIRA[2], involving not only PMC such as James but
> also from users, such as Claudio Squarcella, Matthew Pococ and Marco
> Speranza.
> I think we have now, including users that took part with the unbinding
> vote in the proposal, a good number of people interested in this
> commons component and see it released, that's why today I'm calling
> for a vote to accept it in the propers.
> So please cast your vote!
>
> [ ] +1 Accept [graph] as a proper component
> [ ] +/- 0 uhm...
> [ ] -1 Don't accept it - and please explain why
>
> Open will stay open for 72h and closes on Wed 21th, 8:15 PM CET.

-1 unless I hear from other ASF committers intending to work on this
component.

I will happily change this to +1 if any of the people who have voted
+1 assert they intend to commit or if any other ASF committer
asserts that intention.

We have too many "one man shows" and walking dead in Commons proper
now to make more.

Phil