I'd like to see less reports by default. Most of them are only useful for checking a release candidate by the commons devs, otherwise it just clutters the sites with useless information for a general usage.

The most important reports to publish for the public are:
- Javadoc
- JXR
- Clirr
- Changes (I prefer the changes plugin, it's much more explicit than a list of issues in JIRA)

The reports only visible when voting on a release candidate:
- Cobertura
- Surefire
- RAT
- Findbugs