Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I do not recall releasing M milestone versions in the past. I know
>Eclipse uses milestones but the concept here feels more like an alpha
>or beta. You could call a -snapshot past a certain date or an RC a
>milestone I suppose.

I'm happy will alpha at this point if that is what other folks are comfortable
with.

> Can we just sync up pool and dbcp on their
>respective trunks?

They should be in sync now. Dbcp2 may not be taking full advantage of pool2 but
it should work.

>I could see a string of RCs until dbcp is happy for example. Otho,
>this happiness could just be achieved on trunks...

I'd like to get something out asap to let folks try pool2 and provide feedback.
My current thinking is that 2.0.0 of pool and dbcp would be released when both
are ready so dbcp2 can inform pool2.

Mark