Hi Gilles,

> I thought that you were almost finished with the "Beta" function.
> How much time would you need to resolve the issue?
>
> I thought so too. The code is written, but I've noticed that a few changes
must be done. And I have to decide what is the best place for all these
auxiliary functions. I could put them all in Beta (even if some of them are
only related to Gamma), so that they could all be private (referring to our
other conversation). I've also noticed that there is some code duplication
in those auxiliary functions (FORTRAN people do like copy/paste...).
So all in all, that's not major work, but there is still quite a few
refactoring + users guide to update. As I'm fairly busy at work, I don't
want to engage on a date. Instead of committting incrementaly, I'm going to
prepare the whole thing locally. If I can commit it in time for 3.1, that
will be for the best. Otherwise, I guess it can wait until 3.1.1 or 3.2.
Anyway, the final goal is the incomplete regularized beta function, and
this is not even started... (and will be VERY long).

Sébastien