Hi all,
  As long as I've been part of the Commons community I don't know that I've
encountered this exact situation:  a committer adds some code to the
sandbox that is more or less complete.  I don't know precisely what
requirements must be met before we promote [privilizer] to proper. We seem
to have interest from one or more members of the PMC as prospective users;
this would seem to imply that were I hit by a bus there ought to be someone
interested in maintaining the component.  Speaking for BVal I intend to put
this component to immediate use there (that's what I wrote it for!).  Mark
has mentioned that OWB and perhaps other ASF projects might want to make
use of it.  What else do I need to do?

Matt