+1

It might fit to any component which does _not_ introduce a runtime dependency
but is only needed at compile time. Basically the privilizer is kind of a
preprocessor.

If such a kind of component already exists in commons, then we can look if it
fits to the business of this component. Otherwise it's a new module imo.

LieGrue,
strub