Hi Gary,
  Feel free to suggest one or more alternate names, and we can vote on
them!  The intent is to quickly convey that the component "equips your code
to run in a Java security constrained environment," thus "privilizer" or
"that which makes your code privileged."  Since the main use of the
component is to instrument compiled code during the build process (a
possible future enhancement is to support RT enhancement in a custom
classloader), I don't see that it fits into any existing component, but am
open to correction.

Thanks for your interest,
Matt