On 03/19/2013 03:44 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
>
> is there anything you want to discuss before I go ahead with a new RC?
> I am performing some ITs in non-public projects and I planned to cut a
> new RC in 1-2 days...
>
> What about FILEUPLOAD-137?
>
> @Thomas: we didn't get any feedback from Tina on FILEUPLOAD-202, did
> she try to contact you directly? I bet she did not, but never say
> never...

no, I did not get any feedback, but there can be many reasons (outside
of the control of fileupload) to get such IOExceptions, especially in a
load-testing setup.

As the original poster mentioned size limits herself, I made a
connection, and I think the patch is really worth it and will help
people debug their problems more easily.

Bottom-line: I think we can close the issue ;-)

Thomas