Hello,

I have only contributed a few patches, and I see that there is argument about
whether this thread should even be about anything other than technical issues,
but I figured I would at least chime in.

I found the submission process to be more difficult than I expected, but I also
think the code turned out better because of it.  I was actually pretty
impressed and surprised at the level of scrutiny and quickness of responses,
and it gives me a better feeling about using the library as a user.  If my
patches were outright rejected, though, I might feel differently.  I don't know
the history of Ajo's issue or his code, so I can't comment about it
specifically.

Jared

Consultation Disclaimer:  www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer