On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>wrote:

> Am 09.10.2013, 21:53 Uhr, schrieb Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com>:
>

>  Hi Bernd,
>> I'm a user rather than a developer of VFS.  I have a weekend project to
>> create a file browser in JavaFX. Prior to that I wrote an NFS provider for
>> a company I was working for.
>>

> Thats nice, is it available somewhere?

It was proprietary code for the company I worked for at the time.  I don't
have access to the code any longer, but it was based on Sun/Oracle's YANFS
implementation and wasn't that difficult to write.   YANFS uses BSD now (it
used to be CDDL).  I'm not sure if the licenses are compatible.

Part of the reason that I'd like to have some way of resolving 3rd party
providers, is that the user would be able to get the provider, regardless
of the flavor of open source license used.

Cheers,

Mark