Sorry, I was thinking about the idea of extending final classes that can be
done by manipulating bytecode even though the compiler restricts it.  Can
you open a JIRA issue for this?  I would say we could stuff this into the
existing method as part of the behavior specified by the 'forceAccess'
parameter; does anyone else prefer a specific method or parameter for this?

Matt