NP,

I can file a jira and (I can submit a patch or the code into the trunk).
(I had already the code, nothing special or particularly complex, but
at least work in production).

For what concerns the use of the existing method, the "forceAccess"
parameter could be misleading, since the magic of "force", in this
case, could not be enough (SecurityManager enabled or primitive type).
Maurizio Cucchiara