Hello Romain,

On 07.05.14 23:30, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Any objection (mainly on the fact we don't rely on jcs-core)?

Yes, I object. I expressed a number of concerns regarding your approach,
your modifications of the main API, the re-implementation of existing
features etc. You chose not to care.

You don't know my use cases and I don't know yours. But I guess yours
are not better than mine nor anyone elses. My idea of collaboration in
an Apache project is to find consensus. My impression is that you have a
different idea.

Once more I'd like to ask you to make yourself familiar with the
concepts and features of JCS as a comprehensive distributed cache
solution. And then think again.

Bye, Thomas.