Well was "commons-jcs" more than commons since [proxy] for instance is
already very modular.

Ok so we should decide something.

I think there is nothing blocking. I mean we can discuss the points you see
as important and try to fix them. Taking the (simple) example of the
formatting we can add checksyle/pmd/... to ensure all commits respect the
correct style. If you think we can't I can propose an incubator project
dedicated to JCache (would be sad honestly to not benefit from some JCS
features and to get 2 different alternatives @Apache).

Please let me know to let us not be blocked like it.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau