well Now JCache is based on JCS so think almost all comments are no more
relevant.

Well if commons can't support module (jcs wouldn't be the first BTW) I have
no issue moving it outside of commons. This is quite common actually.

The point about remote mode is it is not as easy as alternatives and API
doesn't completely fit needs of JCache, but this is not a big deal now, we
have something enough for now.

Yes I got some formatting issues, saw a lot of classes didn't have
organized imports but miss my settings regarding java.* was maybe not
correct. We can fix it in all cases.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/