basically I respected all remarks, only pendings ones are:

1) modules
2) I removed Serializable from *API* of auxilary caches since it prevent a
lot of things like using it only in memory on not serializable objects for
instance. The constraint is still on the impl which need it but not more in
the API
3) I removed "Seconds" suffix in configuration since for JCache we need it
to be millisecond. Default is still in second (without the suffix) but we
need this update otherwise we can't pass JCache tests

@Thomas: anything I forgotten, thinks that's all now?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/