Hi all,

Following the recent announcement and as mentioned yesterday I've started
some steps towards commons RDF.

The Apache Clerezza project has the goal to provide an "API modeling the
W3C RDF standard without any vendor specific additions". We have been
providing such an API for several years now and it has been used in several
EU research project and by the Dutch government.

As Clerezza provides much more than just the API and many are just
interested in this API without being interested in the rest of Clerezza it
would be good to have this API as apache commons. The API could also need
some brush up following the experience of the past years as well as
alignment with other API proposal.

I'm not sure about hwat the steps should be done for the purpose of
creating commons RDF.

What I've done so far;
- Discussion on Clerezza Mailing list [1]
- Opened issue COMMONSSITE-80
- Committed some initial code to the sandbox [2]

I would be thankful for advice on how to proceed.

Cheers,
Reto

1.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/clerezza-dev/201412.mbox/%3CCALvhUEVDfTSWZV%2B2FPMiup%2Bs1BPJUZjL5mW_4%3D5%2BRPN14SZzAg%40mail.gmail.com%3E