On 1/17/15 3:11 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 17 January 2015 at 16:29, Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bulk JIRA changes prior to a release tend to swamp the list. Perhaps it
>> would be better to close the issue as the work is done.
> The convention is to resolve the issue when the work is done and close
> the issues after the release.
>
> When bulk closing lots of issues, it's easy enough to suppress the email.

How, exactly?  I used to be able to do this, but I don't seem to
have the karma now or maybe I just forgot how.
Sorry for the hijack; but I agree this is noise that would be nice
to suppress.

The website commits are another morass.  I find that when I do it
"manually" - command line checkin as opposed to counting on the
maven site thingy - there is often much less noise.  Is there a way
to do that "silently" as well?

Phil