Hi all,

I would like to release 3.6 in the upcoming weeks.
There have been a bunch of bug fixes and a few evolutions that are
important to me.

I am still working on two things both related to ode: first trying
to stabilize the Adams-BAshforth and Adams-Moulton integrators which
sometime get stuck in an infinite loop reducing step size, and second
adding a Field integrator, in exactly the same spirit we have added
a field version of other algorithms (geometry and linear algebra come
to my mind, as well as a specialized version of solver for Dfp).

Of course, once 3.6 is out the MATH_3_X branch will remain alive and
we could also release other versions later on in the 3.x series.

What do other developers want to have in the 3.6 release?

Of course, I volunteer to be the release manager.

best regards,
Luc