Hi Kristian,

while checking the release I found some problems:

* The commons-io-2.5.jar in the binary distribution contains a
cobertura.properties file. This is probably created by running the site
build over the release build before creating the distributions. In the
past we had a problematic release because Cobertura seems to mess up
some classes. I cannot remember the exact details, but the jar was not
working correctly. Could this be the case here, too?
* The copyright year in NOTICE is still 2014. I think this is blocking.
* Building with Java 1.6 on Windows 10 gives a test failure:

Test set: org.apache.commons.io.FileUtilsTestCase
Tests run: 134, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.203
sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.commons.io.FileUtilsTestCase
testGetFile(org.apache.commons.io.FileUtilsTestCase)  Time elapsed: 0
sec  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: Cannot create file
C:\data\dev\projects\OpenSource\io\commons-io-2.5-src\test\io\file1-test.txt
as the parent directory does not exist
        at
org.apache.commons.io.testtools.FileBasedTestCase.createFile(FileBasedTestCase.java:60)
        at
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtilsTestCase.setUp(FileUtilsTestCase.java:101)

With Java 1.8 it is worse; here I get 71 errors which are mostly similar
to the one before (all in FileUtilsTestCase).

The site looks okay except for the JIRA report which is missing.

-1

Sorry
Oliver