Hi all,

to continue the current series of releases, this is a vote for the
second beta version of [configuration] 2.0 based on the first release
candidate. After beta1 was released in June there has been some feedback
which lead to some minor changes on the API. Details are available in
the release notes.

Because this is a beta and not yet an official release I did not deploy
the artifacts to Nexus; only the distributions were created.

Configuration 2.0-beta1 RC2 is available for review here:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/configuration
(revision 11367)

Details of changes since 1.10 and the previous beta version are in the
release notes:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/configuration/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

http://people.apache.org/~oheger/configuration-2.0-beta2-rc1/changes-report.html

Here is the tag:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/configuration/tags/CONFIGURATION_2_0_beta2_RC1
(revision 1717329)

Site:
   http://people.apache.org/~oheger/configuration-2.0-beta2-rc1/
(note some links in the menu are not yet working)

KEYS:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

Please review the release candidate and vote.
This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now, i.e. after 2100
GMT 04-Dec 2015

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...