Thanks Matt and Gary.

I do recall seeing the asf-wide note that my commit-bit also applies to commons-*. Thanks for bringing that up. Specifically though, I am only interested in cutting a release -- if we can get a new release cut that we can use downstream, that increases the likelihood that I will have more things to contribute back :)

I'll pull up the thread in the archives and get back to ya'll with any questions I have after that.

- Josh

Matt Sicker wrote:
It's from the thread called "Whatever happened to commons-io 2.5?" A few
people stepped up to give the necessary permissions and committed his GPG
key.