I wonder if we could reframe the way we are talking here.

I like that we have been fairly civilized.

I like that email let's me read and write at my own time. But we are going
in circles sometimes. With so many threads, it's hard to track it all.

I am not sure if a (video or not) conference call would help.

Maybe all that I am saying is that I should formalize my proposal (from an
earlier threads) and offer a VOTE/POLL with a list of choice where folks
order the list in their order and we use that result to move forward (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting) So all we need now is
to agree on the shape of the table, I mean the list of choices.

Thoughts?

Gary