Hi Gilles,

My guess is that we experiencing a mix folks being busy and a lack of fresh
blood in Commons. I know I am busy ATM! I bet you must feel frustrated and
I am sorry about that. It does not help that there are different opinions
on how to organize items or not between Commons components. Speaking
personally, I do not have the bandwidth ATM to dig in Commons Math and
related code within and without that component. I hope others can chip in
in keeping this part of our community active.

Cheers,
Gary