Hello.

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:56:49 -0400, Raymond DeCampo wrote:
On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

Hi.

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:01:54 -0400, Rob Tompkins wrote:

Has anyone created a Jira as a mechanism to track the decisioning
process of classifying the other Jiras in a project?

Not sure if it's what you mean, but there already were issues
opened for tracking progress towards a release.

Gilles, what are you referring to here?  Please forgive my lack of
familiarity with Jira.

I'm also not a JIRA power user; it is just a proposal to open a
regular issue as a "TO DO" list, akin to what has been done for
Commons RNG:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RNG-6

And speaking of Jira, my Jira account does not seem to have proper
permissions to close out issues.

Does it occur for all (Commons) JIRA projects?

Who should I contact to resolve that?

Gary (project's chair)? [IIRC, there has been some mix-up with
your Apache account(s).]