On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:56:49 -0400, Raymond DeCampo wrote:
On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

Hi.

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:01:54 -0400, Rob Tompkins wrote:

Has anyone created a Jira as a mechanism to track the decisioning
process of classifying the other Jiras in a project?

Not sure if it's what you mean, but there already were issues
opened for tracking progress towards a release.

Gilles, what are you referring to here?  Please forgive my lack of
familiarity with Jira.

And speaking of Jira, my Jira account does not seem to have proper
permissions to close out issues.

When it's solved, please "resolve" the issues instead; "close"
is usually done post-release. [Actually, I do not know why it's
better that way!]

Thanks,
Gilles

Who should I contact to resolve that?