> Am 26.09.2017 um 23:34 schrieb Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@joda.org>:
>
> The contents of pom.xml look OK. I can't seem to browse to see if you
> changed anything else in that commit.
>
> I would suggest being extra cautious when releasing, as a newer
> version of maven may have changed some of the config, and you don't
> want to release the two extra jars to maven central. (In fact, why not
> just delete their creation in pom.xml ?)

They are part of our standard distribution (I don’t know why) [1]. In fact I
saw commons-logging-api.jar fly by last time I build my Spring Boot project. So
it seems that those additional artifacts are still in use.

I don’t know how well this plays with Automatic-Module-Name. If I understand
correctly only one jar can have org.apache.common.logging.

Benedikt

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-logging/guide.html#Jars_Included_in_the_Standard_Distribution