Hello.

I don't know what are the hard requirements for the schedule, but
I would not make such delineation between coding, reviewing and
testing.

You could perhaps also mention that you'll need to compile the
"reference" implementations (in C probably), and most importantly
devote some time to looking for those (a.o. also compare several
implementations of the same algorithm (and with the algorithm
description), if there is no "authoritative" origin for the code (i.e.
when the person who wrote the code is not the person who
designed the algorithm).
Depending on when you actually find all the needed resources
for a given task, the schedule will be quite different...