On 18/06/2019 14:20, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Also, while we even discussed PR
> https://github.com/apache/commons-daemon/pull/11, it was not merged fir
> this RC. I'd like to see an RC2 with it included.

Looking at this now.

Thinking about version numbers as a result of one of your other posts
there probably is a case for 1.2.0.

Since the 1.1.0 release Windows XP, Vista and Server 2003 have all
fallen out of support. Some of the Procrun changes assume Windows 7 /
Server 2008 SP2 (i.e. only currently supported versions of Windows) as a
minimum.

I think you could make a case for 1.1.1 on the grounds the older OSes
are unsupported but using 1.2.0 makes it cleaner.

The changes from the 1.1.1 tag to 1.2.0 are essentially cosmetic so far
so I'd urge folks to continue to test 1.1.1 and provide feedback.

Mark