Hi.

Le lun. 30 mars 2020 à 16:19, Matt Juntunen
<matt.juntu...@hotmail.com> a écrit :

> The issue I saw with the site [1] was that the text under the Releases
> section says "There is no offcial release yet. Come and join development
> work!" Clearly, that won't work for a release version.

Ah OK.  I had created that contents to avoid misunderstandings as the
usual download
page would point non-existing artefacts.
IIRC, regenerating the download page should fix this.

> Also, the Nexus staging repository (1496) failed validation because it could
> not find my key in a public key server. I thought I had added it but
> apparently it didn't work.

Never encountered this issue...
Did you register your key at
   https://id.apache.org/