1. How can a project *** becomes commons-***, or how did a commons-***
project started? What is the actual procedural?
2. How are commons projects related? Are they under a same (or at least
similar) management mechanism? Or just sharing a common prefix?
3. How is commons projects' version control, based on function or based on
time?
4. Why some projects are on svn, some on gitbox, and some on github?
5. What problems shall be put on mailing list, and what problems shall be
put on Jira?
6. Is there quite some dead projects in commons? And how to detect/mark
them?
7. What is the general waiting time for a pr to be reviewed(and rejected or
accepted)? In my own observation the waiting time is between [1 days, 1.5
years) , is it a little...large?
8. What should we do when we have a pr delayed for a long time? And how
long is thought to be an unusual long time for waiting? 3 days.1 week,or 1
month?

Sorry for having so many questions, but I'm just very curious.