Hi.

>>> 8. What should we do when we have a pr delayed for a long time? And how
>>> long is thought to be an unusual long time for waiting? 3 days.1 week,or
> 1
>>> month?
>
>> They might have been forgotten, or there may other issues.
>> Examples?
>
> for 1 year example:
> https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/428
> for half year example:
> https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs/pull/78
> (I have no idea whether it is already resolved, as I have not received any
> report about it being resolved, and the pr is still not closed or marked
> resolved by someone.)

I can't really comment, as I seldom participate in
changes to those components.

> for two weeks example:
> too many.
> As I said above, I have no better way for detecting whether a repo is
> "active", so I send some "trying minor prs" to every repo (nearly).
> Most of them have no response.

Well, you had quite a few responses from me, for PRs
pertaining to "Commons Math" even though that one I
qualify as a "zombie" project!  [How it came to that
state is told in the "dev" ML.]

> No approving, no rejection, no modification suggestions.
> If you really wanna details, I will try to make a list for you.

Just guessing, but perhaps the issue is the one I outlined
in my previous reply (and on the JIRA report which you
created ): There are many issues to work on, big to small
down to nit-picks; but surely some have higher "added
value".
Personally I don't think that creating "nit-pick" PRs is the
right way for querying the "liveness" of a project.  Better
ask the question directly on the "dev" ML and/or raise and
help solving issues that would block the next release.

>>> [...]