> Speaking for myself, as a volunteer here, I do what I can, when I can,
with
> a eye toward using my time wisely while balancing many other
> responsibilities.
> Commons has over 20 components, some I use at work, some I used at play,
> some I do not use.
> I do my best to pick low hanging fruits, fix bugs that could be
> troublesome, and implement new features I feel would clearly benefit a
> component's community, or that I simply need.
> All of this takes time; thow in this mailing list, JIRAs, PRs from GitHub,
> and that's a lot to chew on. IOW, be patient, manage your expectations
;-)
I never doubt this. I know you are busy and put a lot of effort on commons.
And your helps/suggestions are actually really helpful in most of
the times. Thank you.
I'm just, kind of curious about how things works here normally.
Thanks.

Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月12日周五 下午9:56写道: